Safety features that are UNIQUE in our Ladles – “No Load for Bolts; Structural elements hold themselves together when fasteners fail”
We model each and every ladle in CAD software – SOLIDWORKS that accurately determines the Centre of gravity
Worm, Spur & Bevel Gears – Teeth Milling & Hobbing in HMT machines
Worm Shafts- thread milling & All Shafts – Keyway Milling in German WMW machine
All Bearing Seatings ground in German Fortuna Universal Grinding Machine
Our Distinguished Recognition – “Once our Customer, Always our Customer”
Vital & Unique Feature
1. NO LOAD FOR BOLTS:
- Entire load taken by the structural elements and not bolts – avoid accidents due to bolts shear
- All bolted joints are designed this way
ABOVE 2.5 TONS METAL CAPACITY
2. TESTED RAW MATERIALS:
- We procure tested raw materials that are subjected to direct load.
- At additional cost, we also perform UT and Radiography tests through certified Companies and provide test certificates
3. SPECIAL MATERIAL SPARE PARTS FOR HIGH USAGE
- At Additional Cost, we supply worm shafts made of EN 353, hardened 60-62 HRC and profile ground, bevel & spur gears (wherever applicable) made of EN 353 and hardened
- Ensures prolonged life where the ladles are subject to high and continuous usage
4. STANDARD SPARE PARTS
- All the machined components are manufactured using standard jigs and fixtures and inspected using gauges – perfect fit and hassle free replacement
- “off the shelf” availability of major parts, so quick delivery to customers
- User Manual provided with all ladles with Spare Parts Catalogue with Part Numbers – fool proof and easier order process
1. EASY & QUICK REPLACEMENT OF PARTS:
- Our design ensures easy and quick replacement of worn out parts
- All bearings are fixed on bearing caps and not on gearbox body. If bearing seating area is enlarged due to wear & tear or overload, we can replace just bearing caps and NOT the entire gearbox
- Worn-out worm wheel can be easily removed using puller; no hammering required
- Bearing outer race can be removed using the same bolts used for fixing bearing caps. Extra tapped holes are provided on the caps for this purpose
- Taper roller bearings are used in gearboxes where there is radial & thrust load.
- Double row self aligning ball bearing is used at off – end side trunnion housing
- taper roller bearing is used at gearbox side.
- Self aligning ball bearings ensure appropriate alignment of off end trunnion shaft.
- In higher capacity ladles, double row self aligning spherical roller bearings are used in place of self aligning ball bearings.
3. REPLACABILITY OF SHANKS:
- Shell/Shank is bolted to Trunnion Assembly; Trunnion shafts are not welded to shell.
- Bail arms mounted on Trunnion Housings on which bail arms are mounted and gearbox are mounted on a separate ring called Trunnion Ring using Trunnion shafts
- Shell can be replaced separately without changing the trunnion ring and shafts.
- The Trunnion shafts are bolted to an independent Trunnion ring.
- To maintain parallelity of the two shafts, we pre – machine the shafts with the Trunnion ring bolted to the two shafts
- Ensures perfect alignment so smoother and fatigue free rotation of shell while pouring metal
5. ACCURATE CENTRE OF GRAVITY DETERMINATION:
- All ladles modeled and Cetre of Gravity determined in CAD – Solidworks
- Ensures high degree of accuracy resulting in perfect balance – fatigue free rotation of shell in both directions
- Gearboxes up to 2.5 tons metal capacity made of Grey Iron with higher thickness walls
- Ensures no deformation due to exposure to heat so prolonged life and efficient operation.
- Above 2.5 tons, they are fabricated with heavy MS plates with reinforcements
- At additional cost, we supply heavy covers for major parts – gearbox, bail arm top member, trunnion housings and bearings and hook
- Ensures protection from metal spillage, foundry sand and dust.
8. STAINLESS STEEL 304 BOLTS:
- At additional cost, we supply ladles with SS 304 bolts at all locations that have threads (not free holes where nuts are used)
- Ensures easy dismantling of parts during maintenance.
- If MS bolts are used, they corrode and it becomes practically impossible to loosen them because of which we end up cutting the bolts and the threads in the structures also get damaged
- In many occasions where MS bolts are used, we have to either increase the thread sizes in structures or replace the whole structure during maintenance